Digital Pharmacist’s COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduler
Digital Pharmacist is offering a new COVID-19 vaccination management tool. This all-in-one solution will further extend your level of care and communication with patients.
Why Choose Digital Pharmacist's Vaccination Scheduler?
- How do I get training on the Patient Engagement Platform & Vaccination Scheduler?
When you login to your pharmacy dashboard, you will receive a product tour of the Patient Engagement Platform.
For additional training:
- How do I remove people from my waitlist?
To remove someone from your Digital Pharmacist waitlist in the Patient Engagement Platform:
1. Go to "Workflows" in your navigation bar
2. Select your scheduling workflow
3. Select "Manage Waitlist"
4. Select patients you wish to remove
5. Select "Remove From Waitlist"
6. Confirm that you wish to delete the patient
- How do I get my patient list?
We have several options to help you import your patient list by PMS. Check out this article from Digital Pharmacist University to learn more.
- What is the process for scheduling a second vaccination dose?
We recommend manually scheduling the second dose appointment for your patient during their initial vaccination appointment with you.
See FAQ "How do I manually schedule an appointment?" for step-by-step instructions.
- How do I manually schedule an appointment?
To manually schedule an appointment:
1. Login to your pharmacy dashboard
2. Go to "Appointments" in your navigation bar
3. Select "ADD NEW APPOINTMENT"
4. Search for your patient by name
5. Choose type of appointment (COVID-19 Vaccination)
6. Choose appointment date and time
7. Confirm and click "CREATE APPOINTMENT"